Discussions Libres en séries

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-23%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G6 – Alimentation PC 100% modulaire 650W, 80+ ...
77.91 € 100.91 €
Voir le deal

RDA approché pour SG1 le film

2 participants

RDA approché pour SG1 le film Empty RDA approché pour SG1 le film

Message par marli Mar 16 Jan - 18:46

source gateworld :

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2007/01/anderson_approached_for_isg-1i_f.shtml

Anderson approached for SG-1 films

Monday - January 15, 2007 | by Darren Sumner

Former series lead Richard Dean Anderson has been approached to appear in the Stargate SG-1 direct-to-DVD movies -- but it's too early to know if he will appear in either of the two films already green-lit by MGM.

"I know that Brad [Wright, executive producer] has put a call into Richard Dean Anderson," executive producer Robert C. Cooper said in an interview at StargateSG1.com. "... We're hopeful he'll make an appearance, whether he's in both or just one. We're not sure yet.

"And we have some surprises we're hoping to pull out of our hats for returning villains and allies that we don't have confirmation on yet," Cooper added.

Anderson played Jack O'Neill on the hit series for eight years before entering "semi-retirement" to spend more time with his young daughter at home in southern California.

Ben Browder, Amanda Tapping, Michael Shanks, Christopher Judge, and Claudia Black have signed for both films, which will enter pre-production in March. The first movie, Stargate: The Ark of Truth will begin filming April 15. It will be written and directed by Cooper.

Wright will pen the second film, and definitely wants Anderson to appear in that one. "I don't know if the schedule is going to allow, or if the deal has been made or can be made," he said in a December interview. Wright is optimistic about Anderson's desire to continue to play a role in the Stargate franchise, evidenced by his two appearances on Stargate SG-1 and three on Stargate Atlantis this year.

"He doesn't necessarily have to be at the center of it anymore, but without that distinctive voice there is something missing [from Stargate]," he said. "I think there's a good chance it's going to happen. ... I'd like to say it will, but it's not for sure yet."

Anderson pulled off some amazing underwater action for his third Atlantis episode, "The Return, Part 2," which recently aired in Canada. It will premiere on the SCI FI Channel in the U.S. in April. He will also appear in the upcoming Stargate SG-1 episode "The Shroud."

Watch GateWorld for the latest developments on the SG-1 movies!
marli
marli
¤fondatrice¤ - *Queen of DL*

Féminin
Série préféré : Stargate
Loisirs : télé, internet, farniente rien de fatiguant

Club des fous de toute espèce: Queen des fous !

https://discussions-libres.forumactif.com/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

RDA approché pour SG1 le film Empty Re: RDA approché pour SG1 le film

Message par Ana Mar 16 Jan - 21:21

Ca serait génial qu'il fasse des apparitions dans l'un ou l'autre des films, voire même les deux !
Ana
Ana
Michael Flatley.com

Féminin
Série préféré : SG1, BSG et WAT et Supernatural !!!!!!!!!!
Loisirs : Ecrire, Danser, les Séries...

Club des fous de toute espèce:

Revenir en haut Aller en bas